White Glove Service. Excellent Results. Strong Reputation.

Read Our Reviews

What to do after a personal injury

April 29, 2021

What to do after a car accident?

If you are in an accident, move out of traffic if possible and stay in your car to wait for police. If anyone is injured, call 911 and ask for an ambulance. If there is a fire, call 911 and then try to get everyone out safely before approaching the fire.

What if you are unable to move your vehicle?

If your vehicle is disabled on the roadway, you may use flares or other warning devices to warn other drivers. If your car is blocking traffic, you can call the police on your cell phone and ask for an officer to respond.

What if you have a flat tire?

If you have a flat tire on the road, you must move your car off the roadway, change the tire, and then move your car back onto the road. Do not leave your car on the side of the road without changing the tire.

What if you are involved in a hit and run accident?

Hit and run accidents can happen at any time, especially in Los Angeles where there are many drivers and many cars. You should get as much information as possible (license plate number, vehicle description, driver description, etc.) to give to the police.

What if you are being followed by a car?

If you feel as though you are being followed, get to a safe place such as a police station or a busy store. Do not let your pursuer know where you are going. Call 911 and ask for police assistance.

What if you are being harassed?

If you are being harassed by another driver, call 911 and ask for an officer to respond. If you feel as though you are in danger, do not try to confront the driver. Run to a safe place and call 911.

What if you are involved in an accident while on a bike?

If you are in an accident while riding your bike, you have the same rights as any other car driver. You can be compensated for injuries and damages if you are the victim of another driver’s negligence.

Can you be charged with a DUI while riding a bike?

Yes. A DUI can be charged if you are riding a bike.

What if your car is blocking traffic?

If your car is blocking traffic, call the police and ask for an officer to respond.

What if you hit a pedestrian?

If you hit a pedestrian, call 911 and ask for an ambulance. If the pedestrian is injured, you may be held liable (legally responsible).

What if you are hit by a car?



Spodek Law Group have offered me excellent support and advice thru a very difficult time. I feel I've dealt with someone who truly cares and wants the best outcome for you and yours. I'm extremely grateful for all the help Spodek Law Group has offered me. I can't recommend them enough.

~ David Bruce

Spodek Law Group was incredibly professional and has given me the best advice I could wish for. They had been helpful and empathetic to my stressful situation. Would highly recommend Spodek Law Group to anyone I meet.

~ Rowlin Garcia

Best service I ever had. Todd is absolutely class personified. You are in the safest hands with spodek. They have their clients interest in mind.

~ Francis Anim

Spodek Law Group

White Glove Service

We provide superior service, excellent results, at a level superior to other criminal defense law firms. Regardless of where your case is, nationwide, we can help you.

Get In Touch

Schedule Your Consultation

Los Angeles

555 W 5th St 35th floor, Los Angeles, CA 90013


get directions


35-37 36th St, 2nd Floor Astoria, NY 11106


get directions


85 Broad St 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004


get directions


195 Montague St., 14th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201


get directions

Call Us